The 9th International Conference on Stochastic Analysis and Its Applications
will be held at Bielefeld University from 3. - 7. September 2018.
The main topics of the conference series include but are not limited to:
These areas are strongly related to each other and have been very active in recent years.
They occupy a central place in modern probability theory and analysis.
The primary goal of the conference is to bring researchers in areas listed above, from all over the world, to survey the fields, exchange ideas and to foster future collaborations.
Another important goal is to expose young researchers and PhD students to the most recent developments in active areas of probability theory.
- Stochastic analysis and its applications
- Stochastic differential and partial differential equations
- Markov processes including jump type processes and measure-valued processes
- Dirichlet forms
- Analysis on fractals and percolation clusters
- Random walk in random media and on random graphs
This workshop is part of the conference program of the DFG-funded CRC 1283
"Taming uncertainty and profiting from randomness and low regularity in analysis, stochastics and their applications" at Bielefeld University.