My research interests include topics in triangulated categories, model categories, K-theory, C*-algebras, Mackey functors.
Publications and preprints
The titles are linked to the corresponding ArXiv page.
- Even more spectra: tensor triangular comparison maps via graded commutative 2-rings (with Greg Stevenson), preprint (2012), 34 pages.
- Morita homotopy theory of C*-categories (with Gonçalo Tabuada), submitted (2011), 35 pages.
- On the derived category of a graded commutative noetherian ring (with Greg Stevenson), submitted (2011), 19 pages.
- Equivariant Kasparov theory of finite groups via Mackey functors, submitted (2011), 28 pages.
- A functorial equivariant K-theory spectrum and an equivariant Lefschetz formula (with H. Emerson, T. Kandelaki and R. Meyer), preprint (2011), 20 pages.
- Tensor triangular geometry of noncommutative motives (with Gonçalo Tabuada), Adv. in Math. 229(2) (2012), 1329-1357.
- The unitary symmetric monoidal model category of small C*-categories, preprint (2011), to appear on Homology, Homotopy Appl., 27 pages.
- Localizing subcategories in the Bootstrap category of separable C*-algebras, J. K-Theory, 8(3) (2011), pp. 493-505.
- Tensor triangular geometry and KK-theory, J. Homotopy Relat. Struct. 5 (2010), no. 1, 319-358.
- The Witt groups of the spheres away from two (with Jean Fasel), J. Pure Appl. Alg. 212 (2008), no. 5, pp. 1039-1045. (pdf)
- Prime tensor ideals in some triangulated categories of C*-algebras, PhD thesis at ETH Zürich (2008). The main results of my thesis can be found in publication nr. 2.
Other mathematical texts
- Winter 11-12: Lineare Algebra I, Uni Bielefeld, with Prof. Henning Krause.
- Winter 10-11: An introduction to tensor triangular geometry, Uni Bielefeld. Written notes might hopefully appear at some point in the future.
- Spring 2009: An introduction to C*-algebras. There is a handout on categories of C*-algebras and an extended literature.
- Fall 2008: Funktionalanalysis, ETH Zürich, with Prof. Emmanuel Kowalski.
- Darstellungstheorie von Köchern, ETH Zurich, with Prof. Karin Baur.
- Spring 2008: Algebra II, ETH Zürich, with Prof. Max-Albert Knus
- Fall 2007: Algebra I, ETH Zürich, with Prof. Gisbert Wüstholz
- Winter 05-06: Algebraic Topology, ETH Zürich, with Prof. Guido Mislin
Conferences and workshops
Here are some meetings that I plan to attend or have recently attended.
- Bielefeld 8-17.8.2012, Workshop and international conference on representations of algebras (ICRA 2012)
- Seattle, 27.7 - 5.8.2012, Cohomology and support in representation theory and related topics
- Nantes, 23-27.4.2012, Homologie des foncteurs et applications
- Bielefeld, 12-16.3.2012, Groups 2012
- Bad Driburg, 22-26.8.2011, Summer school on polynomial representations of the general linear group
- Banff, 12-17.6.2011, Triangulated categories and applications
- Tbilisi, 28.3 - 1.4.2011, Homotopy and non-commutative geometry
- Göttingen, 1-5.11.2010, K-theory, C*-algebras and index theory
- Oberwolfach, 25-31.7.2010, Cohomology of finite groups: applications and interactions