Since the end of December 2019 I own a 3D printer (Tronxy XY-2 pro).
A lot has happened (has been printed and 3D modelled) since I got it.
I don't have much spare time to make frequent updates but I will post stuff here from time to time.
Things I have printed comming soon...
My 3D models: I am using OpenSCAD (sources will be uploaded soon):
Usefull 3D printing website:
- Mail holder with customizable picture.
- SD Caed extension holder.
- Strain relief for the Tronxy XY-2 Pro.
3D software I use:
- All3DP a great information resource on all aspects of 3D printing.
- Thingiverse slow, but probably the best site for free 3D models.
- drucktipps3d.de has best info on my Tronxy printer (in German).
(most of it is open source based)
- Tronxy slicer (seems its based on the widely used Cura slicer, which is based on the Slic3r).
- OpenSCAD for creating 3D models.
- MeshLab to visualize SLT files (to view 3D models).