BIREP – Representations of finite dimensional algebras at Bielefeld
- Faculty of Mathematics
P.O. Box 100 131
- Office: V5-215
- E-Mail: seckert
- Phone: +49 521 106 5004
- Office hours: by arrangement
- Mailbox #205 in V3-126/128
I had previously done my BSc and MSc programme at Bielefeld University, where my master's thesis (October 2017) was supervised by Prof. Dr. Henning Krause.
I am interested in the representation theory of finite dimensional algebras.
- Tame (hereditary) algebras of amenable representation type, arXiv:2012.08461, December 2020
- (Extended) Kronecker quivers and amenability , arXiv:2011.02040, November 2020
- Tame hereditary path algebras and amenability, arXiv:1808.02092, August 2018, with an update from June 2019