- Faculty of Mathematics
P.O. Box 100 131
- Office: UHG V3-222
- E-Mail: seckert
- Phone: +49 521 106 3843
- Office hours: by arrangement
I had previously completed my BSc and MSc programme at Bielefeld University, where my master's thesis (October 2017) was supervised by Prof. Dr. Henning Krause.
Between November 2021 and October 2022, I did a PostDoc at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
My research interest mostly lies in the representation theory of finite dimensional algebras.
Since February 2023, I am the scientific coordinator of the International Research Training Group 2235 (IRTG 2235) and the Bielefeld Graduate School in Theoretical Sciences (BGTS).
My thesis on "Hyperfinite families, amenable representation type and non-amenability of controlled wild algebras" was motivated by the introduction of the notion of amenable representation type by G. Elek in 2017, and the conjecture that finite dimensional algebras are of tame representation type if and only if they are of amenable representation type.
It is available online at the PUB institutional repository.
- Tame hereditary path algebras and amenability, Bull. Lond. Math. Soc. 55(4), 1837-1856 (2023), DOI:10.1112/blms.12822.
- Clannish algebras are of amenable representation type, arXiv:2208.08838, August 2022
- Tame (hereditary) algebras of amenable representation type, arXiv:2012.08461, December 2020
- Wild Kronecker quivers and amenability, arXiv:2011.02040, November 2020, with an update from June 2022