I am a postdoc at the University Bielefeld, Germany, in the BIREP group.
In 2020 I finished my PhD at the University of Utah. There I studied commutative algebra with Srikanth Iyengar. The title of my thesis is Generation Time in Derived Categories.
I obtained a Bachelor in Mathematics in 2014 and a Bachelor in Physics in 2015 from the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Germany.
I am interested in triangulated, derived, and stable categories.
Here is my CV.
- Brown representability for triangulated categories with a linear action by a graded ring
- The spectrum of a well-generated tensor triangulated category with Henning Krause
- Exceptional complete intersection maps of local rings with Srikanth Iyengar, Jian Liu, Josh Pollitz
- Appendices in Maximal Cohen–Macaulay Modules and Tate Cohomology by Ragnar-Olaf Buchweitz with Luchezar Avramov, Ben Briggs, Srikanth Iyengar
in Mathematical Surveys and Monographs, American Mathematical Society
- Locally Complete Intersection Maps and the Proxy Small Property with Ben Briggs, Srikanth Iyengar, Josh Pollitz
in International Mathematics Research Notices, pages 1–28, 2021. Advance article
- Local to global principles for generation time over Noether algebras
in Homology, Homotopy and Applications, 23(2): 165–182, 2021
Current and Upcoming
- Co-organizer of Representation Theory and Triangulated Categories
- Paderborn, Germany—September 26–30, 2022
This is a conference in honour of Henning Krause's 60th birthday. I am organizing this conference together with Dave Benson, Igor Burban, Bill Crawley-Boevey, Eleonore Faber, Lutz Hille, Srikanth Iyengar, and Marc Stephan.
- Participant of the trimester program Spectral Methods in Algebra, Geometry, and Topology
- Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany—September 12–December 16, 2022
Past position, activities and resources.